Our mission is to provide vocational training for Delaware’s at-risk youth to empower them with the confidence, skills and purpose needed to become productive members of society. Since 1995, the Challenge Program has offered young people the opportunity to learn valuable construction skills, assistance in earning a high school diploma or GED and job placement services.
Challenge Program trainees work on-site, Monday through Thursday from 8:00am to 3:30pm and receive a modest living stipend while enrolled. Read more about our program services here.
- Buccini Pollin Group
- City of Wilmington, Dept. of Real Estate & Housing
- Delaware Children’s Museum
- Delaware DSCYF
- Delaware Historical Society
- Delaware Workforce Investment Board
- Greater Brandywine Village Revitalization
- New Castle County
- New Castle County VoTech School District
- Point Lookout Foundation
- West End Neighborhood House
- Wilmington Housing Authority
- Wilmington Housing Partnership